1) How did you get started in modeling and acting?
In February 2012, I shot with numerous photographers in New York and in 2013 I walked in fashion week. I began acting school in March 2012 and started working with the brilliant Theresa Bell!
I love acting because I get to play a variety of characters that aren’t actually who I really am.
With modeling it’s a challenge to stay in peak physical condition. True pictures change people’s lives. The goal is to make consumers want to buy the product you are depicting.
3) What actors do you look up to?
Sylvester Stallone and Will Smith.
4) Who would be your dream co-star?
5) What hurdles have you overcome to reach your goals?
My age/height/weight doesn’t fit what agents want. I had lived in a state that had zero acting or modeling opportunities and I pretty much had no support from my family. I had three businesses at the time and I had to close two of them. When I arrived in Dallas I had no friends and I was basically homeless.
7) Favorite motto?
Don’t dream, set a goal!
8) What was the last spontaneous thing you did?
I left my very successful job at home to become a model and actor and I’ve been able to travel all over the United States.
9) In one word how would you describe yourself?
10) Tell me something that most people don’t know about you?
I’m actually very shy.
Interested in being next month’s Boston stud?
– CJC Photography