Walk the Red Carpet at The 15th Annual Party in the Park with Tonya Mezrich!
Dirty Water Media has collaborated on a new feature episode of Dirty Water TV that explores Boston’s philanthropy and fashion. Hosted by Tonya Mezrich, local author, fashion expert and influencer, this new episode of Dirty Water TV takes viewers inside Boston’s finest event! The show is co-produced by Dirty Water Media, Tonya Mezrich and Eric Jausseran (of Attaché).
This feature episode takes Dirty Water TV viewers inside the dazzling 15th Annual “Party in the Park”. The show puts the spotlight on the incredible fashions, and tells the story behind how this stunning event helps to make Boston a healthier and more beautiful place to live via its support of the Emerald Necklace Conservancy.
Tune in to this special episode of Dirty Water TV on NESN this Saturday and Sunday night at 11:30pm to walk Boston’s Red Carpet with Tonya Mezrich from the brilliant 15th Annual Party in the Park 2018!
This debut program was co-produced by:
- Co-Creators: Eric Jausseran and Tonya Mezrich
- Producer: Julie Fairweather
- Executive Producer: Lynn Dale
Sponsors of this debut edition include:
- The Heritage On The Garden
- WHISPERING ANGEL ROSÉ
- Four Seasons Hotel Boston
- Photography: Russ Mezikofsky
- Media Sponsor: Boston Common Magazine
- Wardrobe & handbag: Anne Fontaine at The Heritage On The Garden
- Fascinator: SALMAGUNDI
- Makeup: Nelse Karini Makeup Artistry
- Hair: Cathe Nunes at Salon Capri
- Nails: Miniluxe