Debevino Winery will begin offering no-contact, to-go wine sales today at their Walpole, MA-based winery. Available as two, four, six, or 12-packs, bottles can be purchased over-the-phone/online and picked up on Fridays from 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturdays from 1 to 5 p.m. A portion of the proceeds from all wine sales will directly benefit the Walpole Food Pantry, the local non-profit organization that distributes free food to eligible Walpole residents.
While they hope the events causing the need for closure of their winery and other businesses will not continue for long, Debevino Winery is now offering a variety of ways to keep a connection with Debevino. Located in Walpole, Massachusetts, Debivino Winery is a local, family owned winery featuring handcrafted natural wines using sustainably grown premium grapes.
- Any combination of our 8 varieties of wine – Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Sirah, Sangiovese, Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Riesling, Rosé and Sauvignon Blanc – in two, four or six-bottle packs, or a case (12).
- Order and pay by phone: call 1-508-622-3333 to place your order and pay over the phone.
- Order by email and pay in person: email them at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, number of bottles, and your choice of wines.
- Order and pay online: you can also visit their website to order and pay ahead.
- As an optional benefit, purchase four or more bottles and get $10 off on a $50 Debevino gift card.
- Co-op members: to receive 10% off your purchases of wine, please order by phone or email only.
- No-contact pickup: pick up your wine during our temporary hours of operation. Beginning this weekend, we will be open:
- Friday, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- When you arrive, call us at 1-508-622-3333 to provide your name, we will meet you out front with your order, and, upon request, place directly in your vehicle’s trunk.