Lansdowne Street is unveiling a whole “fan experience” for Red Sox home game days, where fans can get as close to the game as possible without actually being allowed into Fenway Park. Street patios, airstreams and anticipated outdoor TV screens will be included. Lansdowne Street will be closed to car traffic and open to pedestrians only on game days so that people can hear the sights and sounds of the Red Sox and historic Fenway Park.
Lansdowne Street will be closed to car traffic and will become a pedestrian-only way every home game day, allowing restaurants and bars to extend their patios out onto the pavement. Restaurants will provide a fun experience for guests, with safety and sanitization measures in place.
- Situated beneath the bleachers under America’s most beloved ballpark, lies the Bleacher Bar; Lansdowne Street’s greatest attraction with a garage window that looks directly into the stadium. This year during Red Sox games, Bleacher Bar will sell their own rendition of Fenway Franks and soft pretzels, along with award-winning sandwiches and bar snacks.
- Equipped with 32 HDTVs and an outdoor patio on the top of Lansdowne, Game On! Fenway is anything but your ordinary sports bar. Also known for serving coal-fired Max & Leo’s artisan pizza, the bar will serve specialty “Hall of Fame” pies on game days.
- Under the Green Monster is being built in between Game On! and Bleacher Bar. Guests will be sat on a patio literally under the Green Monster and will be able to order cocktails from an Airstream that is sponsored by Sam Adams and Truly. The food will be provided by ES Provisions and will include the popular pretzels. The hours will be game days and weekends from 11:30a until 10p. It opens on “Opening Day”, Friday, July 24th, 2020.
- The Lansdowne Pub, has been one of the city’s most popular location to come together and raise a pint for occasions of all kinds. For this year’s Opening Day celebration, the Lansdowne Pub will feature menu additions like “Everything Bangers Bites” along with house-made kettle corn – a true ballpark classic! The outdoor patio seats 30 guests on Lansdowne.
- Loretta’s Last Call, Boston’s original honky-tonk bar, will offer its authentic southern cuisine and country music all season long. On Opening Day, swing by Loretta’s for their game day “Fried Hot Chicken Sliders”, fried dough, famous frozen Bushwackers, and sit at a table situated right on Lansdowne Street to hear the sights and sounds of Fenway.
- Bleacher Bar • 82A Lansdowne Street • Boston, MA 02115
- Under the Green Monster- In Between Bleacher Bar and Game On!
- Game On! Fenway • 82 Lansdowne Street • Boston, MA 02115
- Lansdowne Pub • 9 Lansdowne Street • Boston, MA 02115
- Loretta’s Last Call • 1 Lansdowne Street • Boston, MA 02115