Back Bay’s Popular French Dining Destination Now Offers Three Day Brunch
One of the Back Bay’s most popular dining destinations, Rochambeau, is extending their weekend brunch to include Fridays. Starting 11a and lasting through 3p, Rochambeau now offers their popular brunch and lunch items for guests to enjoy.
Rochambeau Executive Chef Nick Calias has created some popular brunch dishes for guests to enjoy every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The dishes pair perfectly with the Rochambeau “Bucket of Bubbles” that comes with a variety of juices to make your own mimosas and breakfast cocktails. Some of the brunch dishes will include:
- 2 EGGS ANY STYLE* bacon or sausage, brunch potatoes, multigrain toast. $19
- FRENCH OMLETTE* bacon, sausage, or mixed veggies, brunch potatoes, fines herbes, 7-grain. $19
- BREAKFAST TARTE FLAMBEE* scrambled eggs, bacon, tomato choron aioli. $20
- CROQUE MONSIEUR ham, brioche, béchamel, gruyère, brunch potatoes. $16
- BLUEBERRY WAFFLE Citrus Butter. $14
- EGGNOG BUTTERMILK PANCAKES cinnamon cream, gingersnap crumble. $15
- EGGS BENEDICT 2 poached eggs, brunch potatoes, french ham, hollandaise. $20
add smoked salmon $5
WHEN: Every Friday through Sunday 11a until 3p
WHERE: Rochambeau 900 Boylston Street, Boston – Next to the Prudential Center
For menus and hours of operation, visit https://rochambeauboston.com/. Rochambeau is located at 900 Boylston Street, Boston, MA.