In partnership with August A. Busch & Co. of Massachusetts, Anheuser-Busch is donating more than 6,930 8oz bottles of hand sanitizer to the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency, at (3) locations, to provide critical resources in support of our first responders on the front lines.
- The supply of hand sanitize, which was produced by Anheuser-Busch’s Los Angeles, CA brewery, arrived in Medford, MA today to support the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency
- This delivery of hand sanitizer is one of over ten deliveries across the country this week, totaling nearly 90,000 bottles of hand sanitizer, that are being distributed to communities from Anheuser-Busch’s latest production run.
- To date, the company’s flagship breweries in Los Angeles, CA and Baldwinsville, NY have provided more than 250,000 bottles of hand sanitizer to 12 states and Washington DC in support of emergency management agencies, food banks, healthcare systems and Red Cross relief efforts.
To help address COVID-19, Anheuser-Busch and August A. Busch & Co. of Massachusetts, are focused on the health and safety of its employees and serving their communities with the believe that we can’t solve this problem on our own, but we can play an important role.
- As we have in the past, we are leveraging our capabilities, relationships and reach to provide assistance to those in need by producing and distributing hand sanitizer to accommodate the growing need across the U.S.
- Anheuser-Busch is producing hand sanitizer at their Baldwinsville, NY and Los Angeles, CA breweries as well as alongside their partners at Cutwater Spirits (San Diego) and Devils Backbone Brewing Company (Roseland, VA).
- The sanitizer will be distributed to communities in need, with the help and direction of government authorities, and to the American Red Cross to support their critical relief efforts such as blood drives and emergency shelters.
- To help keep employees safe and reduce overall demand in the market, the hand sanitizer is also being distributed to the employees at Anheuser-Busch facilities and across their wholesaler network, including August A. Busch & Co. of Massachusetts, who remain on the front lines continuing to drive the businesses forward.
For over 100 years, Anheuser-Busch has worked alongside the Red Cross to support our communities in need following natural disasters and other crises and this time is no different.