Chopps Italian Steakhouse and Bar in the Boston Marriot Burlington has reopened after closing over two years ago. Reemerging after a transformative renovation, Chopps now features a reinvigorated space and a refreshed culinary program led by Executive Chef Matthew Clabbers. Diners can choose from an array of small plates and inventive comfort food presentations while indulging off the extensive list of creative cocktails and fine wines.
“You can come in and have a 5-star meal while still enjoying large family-style servings of pastas and steaks. We’re serious about the food but we want to have a relaxed, good time. Guests can enjoy a casual meal with friends and family while soaking in live music in a modern yet comfortable atmosphere.” – Executive Chef Matthew Clabbers
The new dinner menu ushers in scrumptious pastas, fresh local seafood, and a range of high-quality meats. Guests can savor the finest cuts of premium meat which are all paired perfectly with a curated wine list and hand-crafted cocktails. Classic Italian cocktails are offered ranging from a Negroni, Italian Red Sangria or a delicious Espresso Martini!
Standout appetizers and entrees include but are not limited to:
- Housemade Ricotta (Basil oil & grilled crostini)
- Arancini (Arborio rice, provolone pomodoro, fresh basil, & parmesan)
- Caprese (Heirloom tomato, fresh basil, mozzarella, pesto, & balsamic)
- Pappardelle Bolognese (Beef, veal, pork, pomodoro, cream fresh pappardelle, & ricotta)
- Parmesan Eggplant (Pomodoro, linguini, mozzarella, & parmesan)
- Filet Mignon plated with garlic mashed, sautéed baby spinach, and gremolata
- Charbroiled Ribeye plated with dressed arugula greens, roasted trumpet mushroom, onion rings, garlic mashed, and asparagus
- NY Sirloin plated with garlic-caper crush, blistered cherry tomato, & roasted potato
A contemporary take on the quintessential Italian dining experience, Chopps welcomes guests to enjoy authentic family-style Italian fare in a warm and comfortable setting with a featured open kitchen. It’s an unpretentious atmosphere with a bustling bar scene and live music every other Tuesday and Wednesday.
The newly added spacious outdoor terrace can fit 40 seated and 70 standing and provides ample room for relaxing alfresco dining (see photo below). The newly configured bar offers expanded seating, ideal for those looking to enjoy a lively bar scene with live music. A new private dining room offers an intimate and warm setting for personal gatherings and doubles as a secluded space for corporate meetings, this space can host 28 seated and 40 standing.
Chopps Italian Steakhouse Bar is open seven (7) days a week. Breakfast is from 6:30 AM-10:30 AM on Monday through Friday and 7:00 AM-11:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday. Dinner is from 5:00 PM-9:30 PM on Monday through Saturday and bar hours are from 5:00 PM-10:00 PM on Monday through Saturday. Live entertainment is on Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:00 PM-9:00 PM. Reservations can be made by phone at (781) 221-6643 or online here. Follow @choppsburlington on Facebook and @choppsburlington on Instagram for more information.